Order your food and drink to your table (Exc. Mon - Weds)Order now!
Why Our Pub is Great
Welcome to pub heaven! Named after the ten flights of locks on Bridgwater Canal, our pub is the ultimate local. We’ve got the fresh, light and clean look of a modern pub and the heart of a traditional one. Feelgood food and drink is our thing. Whatever gets you excited, we’ve got it behind the bar and on the food menu. Crazy for fizz? We have it on tap. Appreciate a quality cask ale? You’ve come to the right place. Ours are handcrafted and famously smooth. And they go down brilliantly with a chargrilled steak. We treat our steaks with respect. They’re dry-aged for 35 days, chargrilled with care, and served with signature sauce and sides that really do them justice.
Thirsty? We’ve got your drink. And our bar staff really know their stuff. Choose from silky cask ales, craft beers, lagers and ciders. There’s a wine for every taste, we do everything from fruity whites to mellow reds. Drink delicious bubbly by the glass or order a carafe and spread the love. You’ll find the full range of spirits behind the bar as well. Plus super refreshing softies that slay a thirst in seconds. Hot fresh coffee and lovely tea, too.
Love pizza more than anything? So do we. That’s why we make ours with pride. Our pizzas are large, hand-finished with fresh toppings, and have that lovely crunch you only get from stone baking.
The kids will be happy as well. We think sticky fingers and smiling faces are the signs of a good meal. So we put all the big favourites on the children’s menu, along with plenty of good stuff to keep things nice and balanced.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
You’ll find just what you want to on the menu, from tender grills to fresh stonebaked pizzas and comforting pub classics. Begin with generous sharer platters, and then choose from an irresistible array of goodies. We’re fussy about our food. It has to be spot on. Steaks are masterfully chargrilled, served with our signature sauce, and complimented by sides specifically designed to bring out their succulence and slightly sweet, smoky flavour. Large stonebaked pizzas are always made to order and come just the way you want. Pub classics so heart-warming you’ll be tempted to have them again and again!
We know sharing good food and drink with friends and family makes an ok day extra special…that’s what it means when we bring you all the things you love and more.
View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.